We rushed back to AsakusaBashi today to pick up my friend’s relatives’ luggages and hopped onto the next available train to Tokyo station for their sent off. They only stayed for a week, but I hope they had as much fun with Japan as I did thus far.
After sending my friend's relative off, most of the day was gone, we walked around town a bit and tried as best we could have to sight see.
I known that Taiyaki traditionally is red bean paste, but the custard filling tasted so much better. If you have a chance, try it out and see if you agree with me or not.
On our trackless wondering to salvage whatever operating hours were left of the day, we ended up at the SONY Building. I was so tempted to buy a laptop there just so I can say I got a product straight from Japan, but I decided against it at the end because I wanted to save up for other souvenirs.
That night, we settled for a Japanese Italian dinner. The combo meal offers a salid, a personal pizza, spagetti and a claim chowder soup.
At least to my taste buds, I would not try Japanese Italian food from this place again.
After a nice hot shower and change of clothes, we ended the night with a rum and coke at the bar on the first floor of the hostel. Definitely recommend this hostel, Asakusa Smile, to others, just don't trust their free computer usage, cause I noticed there were quite a few malwares on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment